The Spiritual of the Institute
The Institute of the Brothers of the Immaculate Heart of Mary is a lay congregation of the Diocesan Right founded in 1952 at Lodonga in Arua Diocese by Bishop John Baptist Casana.” Read More
To live, follow and imitate Christ as Educator and teacher on the model of the Immaculate of Mary.
To live, follow and imitate Christ as Educator and teacher on the model of the Immaculate of Mary
With Mary, we serve Christ
To produce well formed, educated young men and women with good morals, practical skills and deep faith
To promote Christian formation of the youth through in depth catechesis, by giving catechetical instructions, biblical church and the relevant human scien